Featured post

Marriage Between Filipino & French Nationals (FAQ)

Over the course of a few years I've been receiving mails, good feed backs and additional questions from Filipino women who are in the p...

Sunday 1 May 2011

Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Cᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ

Long vacation's over, I'm glad to finally start working in a new company and the best company I've been with by far.  I was so glad to meet my big bosses who are all very down to earth, they made me and the rest of us "new ones" feel so welcomed.  I'm enjoying the feeling of being new in a company....seeing new faces, getting amazed with everything that I see (I'm letting myself enjoy this as much as possible because I know by experience that this won't last long).  But so far I have a very good feeling about the company!! Wohooo!!!!  

There's a HUGE difference in the culture between my current and my latest work places from the simplest details like "coffee vends" to the most important details like "salary and benefits".  Here I feel more valued, I work here because they need me to work for them.  They don't just hire "anyone" you got to be "someone" first before you become a part of the company but not literally "someone" who's in a higher position, just "someone" who believes in herself/himself, someone who proved them to have something good to contribute to the outstanding growth of the company.  I feel so blessed to become a part of the chosen few.  

Next week it's gonna be another start for a two-week long training WITH pay...oh boy don't I just love it!!!!  Let's get it on even if it would mean liters of black coffee ツ 

I hope this good feeling I have now will be kept and if this company is really as good as it seems then I hope I'd be able to either keep it for a long time or if under certain circumstances I really have to leave then I hope it will be something that I can come back to.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, questions or reactions? Post here, don't be shy! I'd be glad to hear it.